I'm a Senior Lecturer of Mathematics at La Trobe University, Australia.
I graduated with a PhD (Mathematics) in 2011 from The University of York (England). I am an active researcher in Analytical Number Theory, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, and the interactions between them. See my Publications for a list of my articles and a brief research statement.
- Senior Lecturer, La Trobe University, 2019 –to date.
- Lecturer, La Trobe University, 2017–2019.
- Endeavour Research Fellow, Brandeis University, Massachusetts (USA), 2016–2017.
- Lecturer, the University of Newcastle, 2015–2016.
- Associate Lecturer, the University of Newcastle, 2014–2015.
- Research Associate, the University of Newcastle, 2013–2014.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Aarhus University, 2012–2013.
- Honorary Research Fellow, La Trobe University, 2010–2012.
- Teaching Assistant, The University of York, 2006–2010
I enjoy teaching and as a testament to my contributions to students learning I received the “2016 Award for Teaching Excellence and Contribution to Student Learning – Individual” from the Faculty of Science and IT, The University of Newcastle. In 2016 I was also awarded an Endeavour Fellowship by the Department of Teaching and Training–Australian Government.